After a delightful fashion show organised by Rossella Cavioni, it was time to announce the 8 Prize Winners of the EFQM Excellence Award.
A Prize winner is an organisation who can demonstrate a role model practice within one specific Fundamental Concept with clear outstanding results, evidenced effectively as a “proven role model practice for learning”. This organisation has to be a driver for Excellence across some dimensions of the EFQM Excellence Model.
- Bradstow School, Prize Winner in Adding Value for Customers & Creating a Sustainable Future;
- Robert Bosch GmbH, Werk Blaichach/Immenstadt, Prize Winner in Sustaining Outstanding Results and Creating a Sustainable Future;
- Aéroports de Lyon, Prize Winner in Managing with Agility;
- City of Glasgow College, Prize Winner in Sustaining Outstanding Results;
- GC Europe, Prize Winner in Leading with Vision, Inspiration and Integrity;
- General Directorate of IETT, Prize Winner in Adding Value for Customers;
- GHA - Glasgow Housing Association, Prize Winner in Developing Organisational Capability;
- Stavropol State Agrarian University, Prize Winner in Developing Organisational Capability;
Visit our official Facebook Page to view the pictures of the Celebration Dinner > https://www.facebook.com/EFQM-298069933557241/