EFQM Framework for the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
How Hospitality and Tourism Organisations can interpret and implement the EFQM Excellence Model 2013
Hospitality Organisations continue to face significant challenges, both in achieving profitability in the current operating environment, and also in seeking to position themselves to respond to growth opportunities which will likely materialize as the projected recovery gains momentum in the years ahead. This has implications not only for the individual enterprises concerned, but also for the industry overall and providing targeted support for Hospitality Organisations will be a core feature in enhancing recovery prospects.
This EFQM Framework supports the hospitality and tourism industry competitiveness through the implementation of innovative solutions to defined challenges, and by encouraging Leaders to implement proven excellence models and frameworks.
This framework brochure provides detailed information on what it means and key things that hospitality and touris industry should be doing on these three integrated components:
- The Fundamental Concepts of Excellence: The underlying principles which are the essential foundation of achieving sustainable excellence for any organisation. For each concept, you will find the definition and guidance on what we find excellent organisation are doing in practice.
- The EFQM Excellence Model: A framework to help organisations convert the Fundamental Concepts and RADAR logic into practice. For each criteria, you will find the definition, the sub-criteria as well as guidance on what excellent organisations are implementing.
- RADAR logic: A dynamic assessment framework and powerful management tool that provides the backbone to support an organisation as it addresses the challenges it must overcome if it is to realise its aspiration to achieve sustainable excellence. This includes scoring matrices for Enablers and Results.
- EFQM Excellence Model 2013
- The basis for the Model
- The need for a Model
- Fundamental Concepts of Excellence
- Adding Value for Customers
- Creating a Sustainable Future
- Developing Organisational Capability
- Harnessing Creativity and Innovation
- Leading with Vision, Inspiration and Integrity
- Managing with Agility
- Succeeding through the Talent of People
- Sustaining Outstanding Results
- The Criteria
- Partnerships and Resources
- Processes, Products and Services
- Customer Results
- People Results
- Society Results
- Business Results
- Radar Logic
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- EFQM Member: 32.00 Euro (excluding VAT)
- Non-Member : 40.00 Euro (excluding VAT)
HOW TO ORDER
This publication can be ordered through the EFQM Shop.