Exclusive programme for role model organisations who have demonstrated to be leader in their sector
The objective of the EFQM Global Excellence Award is to recognise Role Model organisations worldwide, whether private, public or non-for-profit. These are excellent organisations with an indisputable track record of success in turning strategy into action and continuously improving their performance.
The EFQM Global Excellence Award is supported by one of the most challenging assessment processes. To assess organisations and identify role model practices, an international team of 5 to 9 experienced, specifically trained managers spend one week on site and an average of 500 hours in total per applicant. They review documents and interview individuals as well as groups to analyse how effective the organisation is performing in order to achieve their strategic objectives.
What’s in it for you?
- Announce your success - your achievement, analysed by the assessors and recognised by the Jury, will be visible and promoted globally. Your role model practices will be shared for others to learn from you.
- Connect & share with the best - become part of a network of leading organisations. Share your role model practices, network and learn from peers.
- Fast learning - the interaction with the assessment team throughout the process will enable you to gain expert insights to tackle future challenges. Assessors are international, multi-cultural, diverse backgrounds, different sectors, expertise, independent that are able to challenge your organisation.
- Improved visibility - opportunity to promote your organisation’s success and inspire others.
- Enhance your reputation - be recognised as a high performing organisation, showcase your greatest achievements, build and reinforce the image of your organisation.
- Motivate your people - the ambition and thrill to succeed inspires, motivates and energises your employees at all levels of the organisation in a positive and constructive atmosphere.
- Value adding feedback - you will receive a feedback report including Executive Summary reflecting your strategic challenges and objectives followed by a detailed EFQM criteria-based feedback and scoring profile. Assessors also recognise and document your Good and Role Model practices.