Benefits and value
Why should your organisation join EFQM?
To learn more about our member community, you can either contact us or participate in an introduction webinar. But we can already tell you that becoming an EFQM Member will provide you, your colleagues and your organisation with :
Unlimited access to learn from the EFQM Knowledge Base
The Knowledge Base contains a wide range of content items available to every employee within your organisation to help you in your quest for Excellence. You will find in there:
- Good Practices from the EFQM Excellence Award Winners, Prize Winners and Finalists. Most of these good practices have been identified and validated by the EFQM Award Assessors during the Award cycle. Categorised by Fundamental Concept of Excellence and industry sector, these are easy to surf through and find the example you are looking for.
- Good Practices from the Winners of the Good Practice Competitions. These case studies provide great examples on the New Ways of Working, Creative Use of Social Media, Taking Responsibility for a Sustainable Future.
- EFQM User Guides - designed to help organisations by giving examples of common approaches, techniques and methods which support the practical deployment of the EFQM Excellence Model. These include guides on Lean & Six Sigma, DMAIC improvement methodology, understanding an organisation's stakeholder, perception surveys, net promoter score, Enterprise 2.0, the EFQM Management Document, and a Benchmark Scoring Report based on the scores of the EFQM Award 2011 & 2012.
- Assessment tools - a set of ready-to-use tools to do an assessment within your organisation, from a beginner to a more mature status.
Connect with peers from other EFQM Members
EFQM connects a wide number of active contacts worldwide through :
- Good Practice Visits - a one-day event at an EFQM Member premises. An interactive way to learn from real-life good practice examples. These Good Practice Visits are usually hosted by the EFQM Excellence Award nominees, that is their opportunity to share what works for them within the EFQM community.
- Webinar - hosted on an online platform, this is a user-friendly virtual way to learn from others.
- EFQM Forum - the EFQM annual conference usually gathers more than 400 participants and features keynote speakers and good practice case presentations. The EFQM Member can benefit from a discounted fee.
Assigned EFQM Account Manager
Each member organisation has an assigned Account Manager to help you stay informed about any new and existing training, events, publications, ... Your Account Manager can also connect you directly to other EFQM Members and solutions.
As an EFQM Member, you also benefit from discounts on our comprehensive range of products and services.
Large organisations joining EFQM will benefit from a free Start Simple‚ One Day Workshop. The workshop is designed to help ensure that first step is a step in the right direction.
Small and medium size non-consultant members joining EFQM will benefit from a free seat on one of our training cources.
For details please visit the relevant section of our website or contact us directly for more information.