EFQM Committed to Sustainability Assessment
ACHIEVING SUSTAINABLE EXCELLENCE
EFQM Committed to Sustainability Assessment has been designed to provide a holistic 1 day assessment of an organisation’s sustainability strategy. The assessment has been built around 5 Themes and 20 topics (as described in the diagram below).
- Management : understanding the organisation's sustainability strategy, how it is integrated in the existing management practices
- Employees : analysing how responsibly employees are managed in order to create a sustainable work environment
- Environment, Community : how organisations manage their environmental impact and positively contribute to the wider society
- Owners, Partners : analysing how responsibly the organisation interact with owners and partners, in order to ensure a sustainable business result
- Customers : analysing how responsibly customers are treated in order to create a sustainable relationship
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Organisations will need to prepare a short submission document. 2 EFQM Assessors will then spend 1 day on-site to complete themed interviews around the 5 themes and the 20 topics. They will assess you, and produce a feedback report, against the 9 criteria of the EFQM Excellence Model, and the 5 themes. Depending on the score achieved, the organisation will receive the EFQM Committed to Sustainability 2-Star recognition.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The EFQM Committed to Sustainability Assessment is a simple & easy way for organisations to get feedback on their sustainability strategy. You can apply if you:
- Have a defined sustainability strategy or program.
- Measure your progress against the goals you have set.
Some of the benefits of applying for an EFQM Assessment and receiving a Recognition are:
- Creating enthusiasm for improvement
- Developing a culture of excellence
- Receive independent feedback on your strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Increasing the impact of your sustainability strategy
The EFQM Committed to Sustainability 2-Star certificate will grant you with the proof of your commitment and motivation to deliver excellent service. This accreditation will be valid for 2 years during which you also benefit from:
- The use of the EFQM Committed to Sustainability 2-star logo in your commercial and promotional documents
- Visibility through your organisation's name in EFQM's Recognition database on EFQM website (with a 150 000 visitors a year)
- EFQMs annual recognition book