EFQM Sustainability eLearning
A highly interactive, on-line 1 hour training course to help participants accumulate a basic understanding of what Sustainability is, in an interactive way
Participants will receive access to an on-line e-learning awareness course “Let’s Think…”, which in 45-60 minutes helps you increase awareness, facilitate thinking process and change behaviour related to corporate responsibility and sustainability, as it is:
- Structured around 7 easily understandable Areas (Management, Owners, Employees, Suppliers, Customers, Communities, Environment), to ensure awareness
- Based on advanced, yet simplified content, to improve understanding •Uses characters, audios and animations, to ensure a user friendly experience
- Based on how correct answers are to given dilemmas (rather than right or wrong), to facilitate employees’ thinking
- Includes 7 realistic, practical work related case studies, to drive change in behaviour
- Provides feedback per overall results, question and correctness of answers to facilitate learning
This on-line course is highly interactive, and uses animated scenarios with dilemmas split in 7 modules:
- Understanding management, GRI, Stakeholder Engagement etc.
- Scenario on Program Assignment
- Scenario on Responsible Investment
- Scenario on Equality & Fairness
- Scenario on Responsible procurement
- Scenario on Responsible Communication
- Scenario on Responsible Donations
For further information on this eLearning course, take a look at this video.
WHEN & WHERE
The EFQM Sustainability eLearning is open throughout the year.
For more information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.