Mark the date in your calendar...
22 & 23 October 2015
The EFQM Forum is a great opportunity for you to learn from experts and expand your professional network. This year’s programme features exciting keynote speakers and good practices examples from organisations nominated at the EFQM Award 2015. We focus this year on four of the eight Fundamental Concepts:
- Sustaining Outstanding Results
- Leading with Vision, Inspiration and Integrity
- Managing with Agility
- Developing Organisational Capabilities
We look forward to welcoming each one of you in Brussels this year!
Why should you attend this year's forum?
- Build your EFQM Network... Every year, we welcome participants from Europe and beyond, and from a wide variety of sectors, who are interested in learning about recipes on how leading organisations reach and sustain a high level of performance.
- Leave the EFQM Forum with valuable insights... Hear from real-life experiences, share good practices from Award Winning Organisations in a great informal atmosphere.
A first glance at the programme's outline...
The registrations will open on 1st May 2015.
Join us in Brussels as an EFQM Forum Sponsor...
EFQM Forum at the Dolce La Hulpe, EFQM Celebration Dinner at the Autoworld...