EFQM (the EUROPEAN FOUNDATION FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT) is a not for profit membership foundation. For the past thirty years we have shared what works between our member organisations as a way to help them implement their strategies. EFQM brings together organisations striving for Sustainable Excellence. Through our network of members comprising private and public organisations of every size and sector, many active around the world, EFQM applies its know-how and extracts outstanding approaches by engaging with executives and front-line managers.
We currently have a permanent staff of 13 people under the leadership of our CEO, Russell Longmuir. In addition to the EFQM Management Team, the EFQM Board of Directors, assisted by 3 Committees, oversees EFQM’s operations and ensures we maximise the added-value for our members.
Your key contacts to help you further with your journey to excellence are :
- Training : Pema Lama – email@example.com
- Membership : Alexis Willems – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Partners : Gianluca Mulè – email@example.com
- Assessment & Recognition : Iosune Aguirre – Samuli Pruikkonen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publications : email@example.com
- EFQM Forum : Vinciane Beauduin – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Services : Vinciane Beauduin – email@example.com
- Communications : Sophie Wager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finances : Kurt Vandormael – email@example.com
- EFQM Representative Office in Middle East – firstname.lastname@example.org