Challenge yourself, your team, or your project on one of the three EFQM Innovation ...
Entering one of these three challenges will provide international visibility and recognition for your organisation. The winners will be announced at the EFQM Forum on 23rd October 2019 in Helsinki, and will be invited to share their successful project within and beyond the EFQM global community through articles, webinars, ...
Innovation in Customer Experience
Have you introduced some positive changes within your organisation which have resulted in an enhanced and improved customer experience? Do you want to share and showcase this success with others? Do you consider what you have done as an example of excellence?
Innovation in Sharing / Circular Economy
A circular economy is an alternative to a traditional linear economy (make, use, dispose) in which we keep resources in use for as long as possible, extract the maximum value from them whilst in use, then recover and regenerate products and materials at the end of each service life.
More and more organisations work with partners to achieve desired results for their stakeholders. There are many situations where working in these formal and informal setup is necessary for complementary capabilities to deliver the outcomes for customers.
• Deadline for your applications and the submission documents: 15th July 2019
• The Identification of the shortlisted applicants will be done by the 15th August 2019
• The “Runners up” will be identified by the Jury early September 2019
• The “Runners up” will present their project via webinar to the Jury in September 2019
• The Winners will be announced at the Celebration Dinner in Helsinki on 23rd of October 2019
We are looking for a project or initiative that other organisations can learn from. The full submission to one of the Innovation Challenge comprises of : (max. 20 powerpoint slides)
• Organisation Overview (contact and key information)
• Project / Initiative description
• Rationale of the project - why (objectives, importance, desired results & success indicators)
• Project planning & implementation (including the resources & people involved)
• Impact & learning (outcomes, results and future impact)
• Free of charge for the EFQM Global Excellence Award 2019 applicants
• EFQM Member : 300 Euros
• Non Member : 500 Euros
• The above fees are excluding VAT
For any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.