The EFQM Model translated in 17 languages
The EFQM Model is the global language for organisational change and performance improvement. With the Mandarin version published now, the EFQM Model, the best practices for outstanding organisations and EFQM’s RADAR diagnostic method have now been translated into 17 languages.
Powering our portfolio of services, we are proud to
introduce the new EFQM Model.
The Model can benefit both organisations of any size or sector and individuals seeking a tried and tested management framework.
So if you want to define a strong purpose, inspire leaders at every level and create a culture committed to driving performance, while remaining agile, adaptive and able to evolve for the future, then the EFQM Model is for you.
Read on to learn more.
What is the EFQM Model?
The EFQM Model is a globally-recognised management framework which allows organisations to achieve success by measuring where they are on the path towards transformation, helping them understand the gaps and possible solutions available, and empowering them to progress and significantly improve their organisation’s performance.
What are the benefits of using the Model?
Since its inception, the EFQM Model has provided a blueprint for organisations across and beyond Europe to develop a culture of performance and innovation.
The new EFQM Model allows organisations to embrace change, drive performance and evolve for the future. Here are just some of the Model benefits:
It helps define your purpose:
- Purpose is the lifeblood of any organisation. Without it, there is no reason to serve. The new EFQM Model places an unparalleled emphasis on the importance of purpose, vision and agile strategies to organisations if they are to create sustainable value.
It helps create your culture:
- The new EFQM Model is an innovative culture creator, valuing core quality beliefs and shared goals at the heart of organisations whilst allowing them to remain connected and committed to their vision.
It helps forge strong leaders:
- Effective leadership keeps an organisation true to its purpose and vision, which is why the new EFQM Model advocates a ‘leaders at every level’ approach to ensure strong decision-making, collaboration and teamwork in every team and every project.
It helps transform your organisation:
- Transformation takes time and the EFQM Model supplies a tried and tested framework to make the process of landing effective change as smooth and pain-free as possible.
It helps foster agile practices:
- To be agile amid emerging threats is the marker of an effective organisation. The new EFQM Model provides organisational analysis and insight to lead a safe path to progress and transformation.
It helps address unique organisational challenges:
- EFQM understands that all organisations are different and there is no one size fits all approach to transformation. That’s why the new EFQM Model was built from the ground up to be both adaptive to unique organisational obstacles and flexible enough to deliver on its promise of performance gains.
It helps forecast the future:
- The new EFQM Model has been designed from years of experience in changing markets to understand the benefits of organisational analysis, future forecasting and predictive intelligence in driving true transformation.
The EFQM Model Brochure
Click here for a FREE introduction to the pioneering EFQM Model
Who uses the Model?
The Model is one of the most widely used management frameworks in the world, having been adopted by global corporations, SME’s, public entities and private enterprises.
It is utilised in all sectors, from petro-chemical to manufacturing and everything in-between.
How has the Model changed?
Built on design thinking, the new Model has shifted from being a simple assessment tool to one that offers a vital framework and methodology to help with the changes, transformation, and disruption that individuals and organisations face every day.
Now, through the application of up-to-date content, insightful data, a new language and a fresh look at megatrends and various global shifts that are reshaping the world we live in, the EFQM Model provides a modern reflection of what good looks like right now.
To create the new EFQM Model we surveyed 2000 change experts, facilitated 20 workshops internally, spoke face to face with leaders in over 60 diverse organisations and created a core team of experts from across industries and academia who, while competitors in day to day business, worked to co-create the new model together.
Through this unique collaboration, we were able to craft, prototype and perfect – combining our collective expertise and experience, to enable organisations to apply a flexible framework that’s fit for purpose and which helps recode their ways of working, both in the short and long term.