CHALLENGE YOURSELF, YOUR TEAM, OR YOUR PROJECT AGAINST ONE OF THE THREE EFQM CONTESTS
A circular economy is an alternative to a traditional linear economy (make, use, dispose). It means we keep resources in use for as long as possible, extract the maximum value from them whilst in use, then recover and regenerate products and materials at the end of each service life.
Diversity, Inclusion & Gender Equality
Diversity is about creating a culture and practices that recognise, respect, value, and embrace difference for everyone’s benefit. Inclusion refers to an individual’s experience within the workplace and in wider society, and the extent to which they feel valued and included. Gender equality is equal access to resources and opportunities regardless of gender.
UN Sustainable Development Goals
The UN SDGs are the blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. They address the global challenges we face, including those related to poverty, inequality, climate change, environmental degradation, peace and justice. The 17 Goals are all interconnected, and in order to leave no one behind, it is important that we achieve them all by 2030. Click here to learn more the goals.
- Deadline for your applications and the submission: 4 Dec 2020
- The short list of “nominees” identified by the Jury by early January 2021
- The “nominees” present their project via webinar to the Jury early February 2021
- The Winners are announced during the Celebration Ceremony on 4 March 2021
We are looking for a project or initiative that other organisations can learn from. Any organisation can apply to multiple challenges, or can submit multiple projects or initiatives under the same one. The full submission to one of the Challenge comprises of (max. 20 powerpoint slides):
- Organisation Overview (contact and key information)
- Project / Initiative description
- Rationale of the project – why (objectives, ideation, importance, desired results & success indicators)
- Project planning & implementation (including the resources & people involved)
- Impact & learning (outcomes, results and future impact)
Please contact EFQM to receive the submission template.
Participation fee per Challenge
- Free of charge for the EFQM Global Award applicants
- EFQM Member: 375 Euros*
- Non Member: 500 Euros*
Registrations through the EFQM shop – http://shop.efqm.org
* The above fees are excluding VAT.
For more information or any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org