Exclusive programme for role model organisations who have demonstrated that they are a leader in their sector.
The objective of the EFQM Global Award is to recognise outstanding organisations worldwide, whether private, public or not-for-profit. These organisations demonstrate an indisputable track record of success in turning strategy into action and the continuous improvement of their performance.
The EFQM Global Award is supported by one of the most challenging of assessment processes. To assess organisations and identify good practices, an international team of three to seven experienced business professionals, all trained in EFQM’s rigorous assessment process, spend one week on site. They interview individuals and groups, as well as review documents to analyse how effectively the organisation is performing in the delivery of its strategic objectives.
The feedback report prepared by the team of experienced business professionals, provides a wealth of value adding input to help the organisation improve at a strategic level. The report is then presented to an independent Jury that decides the level of recognition for each applicant organisation.
The interaction with the EFQM trained assessment team throughout the process will enable an organisation to gain expert insights to tackle its future challenges.
By entering the EFQM Global Award 2020, organisations can derive significant value by:
- Gaining international visibility for being one of the first organisations recognised against the new EFQM Model
- Acquiring highly valued feedback that identifies and helps understand the gaps and possible solutions available, empowering progress and significant improvement in an organisation’s performance.
- Showcasing their achievements within our global network of partners, comprising government bodies, household brands, corporate entities and non-profits.
- Fully understanding the EFQM philosophy and the range of intelligence tools we offer, including how to apply them for effective results.
- Motivating your people. The ambition and thrill to succeed inspires, motivates and energises your employees at all levels of the organisation in a positive and constructive atmosphere.
EFQM Global Award 2021
The EFQM Global Award ceremony goes virtual this year. It will take place on Thursday 4th of March. More details on the programme available in due time.