The essential course for anyone who wants to find out about the EFQM Model and RADAR and how these tools can benefit an organisation.
Who is it for?
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to understand the new EFQM Model and how it can be used to make their organisation more effective.
- It provides a good overview for consultants who want to add the Model/RADAR to their portfolio of products and services.
- Whilst this training is effective as a stand-alone course, it is also a pre-requisite for anyone considering one of the EFQM qualification routes as a way of progressing their management development and career.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- explain how the EFQM Model could benefit their organisation and how it could be used to overcome current and future challenges
- explain how the Model is structured and how the different elements apply to their organisation
- apply RADAR, the diagnostic and assessment tool, to identify strengths and areas for improvement
- conduct a high-level health check of their organisation
This training comprises 8 modules:
- Module 1 The Changing World
- Module 2 The Organisation’s Ecosystem
- Module 3 The Value of a Model
- Module 4 The EFQM Model
- Module 5 RADAR
- Module 6 Using the EFQM Model and RADAR
- Module 7 The EFQM’s Digital Platform
- Module 8 Next Steps
This one-day course delivered through Adobe Connect utilising e-work rooms, video and streamed trainers. The day is broken into 2 with a midway break where the trainer is available for one to one Q&A.
Please contact us to discuss your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.