The essential course for anyone who wants to lead change with confidence by using the EFQM Model to support the desired change.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for leaders of change projects, consultants and managers who want to improve their organisation.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- identify your personal strengths and what you bring to the change project
- identify your personal bias as a Change Leader and be able to minimise the impact of your bias on your project
- explain relevant aspects of the psychology of change including the importance of a growth mindset
- use strategies for creating and maintaining the momentum for change
- be reflective and allow others to reflect throughout the change process
- explain the main change methodologies e.g. Kotter
- use the Criteria of the EFQM Model and RADAR to support change activities
- draw on the experience of working with other course participants on case study scenarios and real-life challenges from the workplace
- use the EFQM Model to measure the success of transformational change
This is a blended learning programme which includes a series of 4 half-day modules delivered online in a virtual classroom, supported by individual reading, videos, project work and assignments. The total learning time is approximately 4 days spread over one month.
Each cohort is limited to 12 participants to ensure high levels of interaction and personal support from the course tutor.
Each programme is delivered over a period of approximately one month. You must participate fully in all online sessions and pass all assignments to be awarded the EFQM Organisational Change Leader qualification. The qualification is valid for 3 years and is renewed by demonstrating appropriate continuing professional development (CPD).
The online sessions are delivered via Adobe Connect. Please make sure you are able to use the Adobe platform before registering for the course. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further advice.