This course aims to equip participants to conduct a strategic assessment of an organisation as part of a high-performing EFQM assessment team. A case study based on a real company forms the basis for a simulated assessment. Participants are led through the various stages of the assessment whilst developing and practising their skills.
This 3-day course is the final stage in the EFQM Assessor qualification.
Who is it for?
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to understand the new EFQM Model and how it can be used to make their organisation more effective.
- It provides essential information for anyone who wants to assess their organisation or be part of a team conducting external assessments based on the EFQM Model.
- It provides a good overview for consultants who want to add the Model/RADAR to their portfolio of products and services.
- It is a pre-requisite for anyone considering one of the EFQM qualification routes as a way of progressing their management development and career.
- It is a pre-requisite for anyone who wishes to become an Award Assessor for EFQM
Pre-requisites for this course
Prior to attending the course, participants will be required to complete a substantial piece of pre-course work. You should allow at least one day to complete this task. Failure to submit the pre-course work will result in automatic failure with no refund on the course fee.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- analyse the ecosystem of an organisation to provide context for an assessment
- identify relevant strategic themes for an organisation and ask strategically important questions
- apply the EFQM diagnostic tools effectively
- prepare value-adding feedback for an organisation
- behave in a professional and sensitive manner during an assessment
- identify relevant good practices
Details will be available in early 2020
This is a three-day course
Day 1: 10:00 – 17:00
Day 2: 09:00 – 17:00
Day 3: 09:00 – 16:00
17-19 March 2020
28-30 April 2020
23-25 June 2020
13-15 October 2020
1-3 December 2020
19-21 May 2020
29 Sept – 1 Oct 2020
23-25 March 2020
14-16 April 2020
6-8 July 2020
21-23 September 2020
5-7 October 2020
24-26 November 2020
14-16 December 2020
Date & Locations
To register for the courses in Brussels, click here:
To register for the courses in the UK, click here:
To register for the courses in the Middle East, click below: