This is the essential course for anyone who wants to find out about the EFQM Model and RADAR and how these tools can benefit an organisation. Whilst this training is effective as a stand-alone course, it is also the starting point for all EFQM qualification routes.
Who is it for?
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to understand the new EFQM Model and how it can be used to make their organisation more effective.
- It provides a good overview for consultants who want to add the Model/RADAR to their portfolio of products and services.
- It is also a pre-requisite for anyone considering one of the EFQM qualification routes as a way of progressing their management development and career.
Pre-requisites for this course
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- explain how the EFQM Model could benefit their organisation and how it could be used to overcome current and future challenges
- explain how the Model is structured and how the different elements apply to their organisation
- apply RADAR, the diagnostic and assessment tool, to identify strengths and areas for improvement
- conduct a high-level health check of their organisation
This training comprises 8 modules:
Module 1 The Changing World
Module 2 The Organisation’s Ecosystem
Module 3 The Value of a Model
Module 4 The EFQM Model
Module 5 RADAR
Module 6 Using the EFQM Model and RADAR
Module 7 The EFQM’s Digital Platform
Module 8 Next Steps
This is a one-day course, 09:30 – 16:00
To register for the courses in Brussels, click below:
To register for the courses in the UK, click below:
To register for the courses in the Middle East, click below: